In October 2018, checking branch 19 on the "next*" sites....
- Homepage bg color isn't full-width, so at themes.t.o, I changed the selector to body.
- The site title and image in the page content need to be changed to flex layout.
- The pagebottom module zone should be changed to display:grid (or anyway, not display:flex which is the default for Tiki 19) but this can wait until after themes.t.o is updated to 19.
- The Marketplace Themes page isn't display the theme thumbnails,etc. properly. This can probably also be fixed after the themes.t.o update.
- Inline CSS on https://next.tiki.org/HomePage makes jumbotron too wide and text size too large IMO.
- I added some classes to row divs on tiki.org/HomePage to implement flex layout of columns. We can check after the next SVN and db updates.
- Navbar class="fixed-top" is missing.